AI prevents healthcare FWA and increases SIU efficiencies
Fraud, waste and abuse investigators have to be flexible, multi-skilled, intuitive and decisive. They follow leads, revise computer code and analyze a lot of data. But they can’t rely on instinct and rules-based decisioning alone. That AI supercharges special investigations is a given, says veteran investigator Tim McBride. It’s a vital tool that saves – even makes – organizations money, saves time and finds fraud that humans may not recognize. In this fireside chat with Jessica Gay, Vice President and Co-Founder of Integrity Advantage, Tim demonstrates the top 5 ways AI can supercharge your SIU.
Watch this fireside chat to learn how AI:
- Reduces the need for rules resulting in less maintenance
- Enables continuous learning and evolves with fraudsters to provide accurate results
- Reduces false positives so you can increase efficiencies
- Allows real-time detection before payments are made
- Uses one-to-one analysis for wholistic detection of previously unknown fraud schemes