A concise guide to credit delinquency, managing risk and how to prevent defaults
Low interest rates have enabled borrowers to amass huge amounts of debt. Credit risk is rising steadily for lenders, with consumer debt reaching $15.58 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2021, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve.
Alarming, yes, but credit risk can be predicted and prevented throughout the customer lifecycle. By using artificial intelligence (AI), data can be automatically updated in real time, giving lenders the earliest possible opportunity to intervene.
Our Ebook, Proactively manage credit risk across the customer lifecycle with AI, is a concise guide to addressing this growing problem for lenders.
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- Assess customers at origination based on robust data
- Apply risk mitigation tools
- Identify the loans and credit at highest risk of default
- Prevent the high costs and low chances of collection
- Increase profits through customer retention
- Use powerful, collaborative AI tools
- Gain peace of mind with Brighterion’s AI for credit risk solution, backed by Mastercard’s experience and infrastructure