Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Brighterion offers the world’s deepest and broadest portfolio of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies which provides real-time intelligence that matters from all data sources, regardless of type, complexity and volume.
Our success is a product of the dedication of our employees, who strive to be challenged and appreciate an environment in which their contributions matter. Our company abides by the philosophy that the best ideas often come from within.
Brighterion is composed of diverse, highly educated, passionate professionals. It supports job mobility and international experience. Currently, we are looking to expand our US team:
- Developers with 5+ years experience in C++ (STL)
- Artificial Intelligence Experts (Masters or PhD)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science Experts (Masters or PhD)
- Analytical Modeling Experts
- Business Intelligence Experts
- Network Administrators As part of a team, administer and maintain Brighterion computer infrastructure to meet payment card industry data security standards (PCI-DSS) for high demand, secure, systems used to exchange and validate credit card payment transactions. Help monitor, test and troubleshoot to ensure performance of secure, confidential, fully-encrypted, highly specific infrastructure for high-volume and high availability processing. Together with team members, monitor systems to test for and detect intrusion attempts and attacks. Configure, monitor and maintain software as directed. Perform data backup and disaster recovery planning. Plan, coordinate with others, monitor and maintain network security. Configure and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, including studies in Oracle database administration, Cisco network security, .Net technologies and Linux technologies.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references to Brighterion, Inc., 150 Spear Street, 10th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. No calls please.